How do I become an affiliate partner?
Meet the requirements
- Stripe or PayPal account to get paid
- At least 3 active accounts total
- Must be in the approved countries list
Create an account
- Sign up as partner for free
- Invite users with your unique referral link
- Once they sign up using the link, it connects to your partner account
Enjoy the benefits
- 20% recurring rev share from referrals
- Monthly deposit to stripe/PayPal acc.
- Support for your customers
- Access to Shipday training materials
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up as partner, you get access to a partner portal. You can see all your referrals who signed up with Shipday accounts. You can see their current plan and number of orders completed by them to track your commission payout
No, you need 1 paid Shipday user to start getting your commissions. But you need at least 3 total active accounts. That means other 2 accounts can be under free plans, but they need to be using shipday.
Mostly developers and marketing agencies who help small businesses set up e-commerce stores and other technology solutions. However, if you are an influencer in the industry, you can also be an affiliate partner to earn from your referrals.
We will pay you on monthly basis based on the commissions earned from last months billing of your referrals. It will be sent to your bank, or PayPal account.